Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Scotie-Boy!



Scotland, Scotland, Scotland! What can I say except that we love this little boy! He is definitely different than his brothers and adds a whole new dimension to our family, which I wouldn't change for anything. Thanks for coming to our family! Scotland is good at:


  • Asking, "Are you okay?" after any incident, like sneezing

  • Knowing that exact point when one should say something darling to escape a negative consequence

  • Throwing a ball with his left hand and always making sure it's his turn

  • Making silly faces with squinty eyes

  • Jumping in the swimming pool

  • Making friends with adults, especially any who have candy

  • Playing with his brothers and dad - he loves to be one of the fellas!
Friends at his Zoo Birthday Party. We played animal games and had homemade pizza. (N's and W's - we missed you!)


Yes, I know I should go into cake decorating - it's one of my hidden talents - NOT! But the boys sure had fun putting on all of the animals.



Scotland opening his 'big' birthday present from his family. We kept telling him all day that it was his birthday and that he was now 2 and every time he gave a us a resolute "NO." He's definitely determined and learning how to express himself. He brings so much joy to my life!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Scottie!

Katie Stapleton said...

Haha! I love reading your blog! The way you say things makes me laugh because I can imagine you or Josh making sarcastic comments about things. I miss you guys!
Just saw Jaron Harvey today, and we're thinking of the mission.

Catherine O. said...

Hey Julie! I'm glad I stopped by your blog since you have tons of updates. Scotland sounds like the cutest little guy! My Parker will turn 2 in October. Oh, and congratulations on your next little boy!