Friday, October 30, 2009

Scot




Scotland is doing great! He's really a perfect baby. He's been sleeping through the night now for quite some time, he never spits up, and he's generally very happy. He has his spouts of fussy time, but I can't complain. This week he's started playing with toys and using his hands more - he tried to grab my taco last night! His brothers continue to love him and shower him with a lot of attention.
For the record, he's not always in a seat, these just seem to be the moments when the camera's out!

3 comments:

Reid and Brittney said...

He is getting so big...what a cutie!!! He seems to be a happy little guy. Glad to hear you found a house to rent and that Josh got transferred that is great. Hope you guys are doing great. Happy Halloween!!

Stephanie said...

Hey, congrats on getting through a move and posting again. That's so great that Josh is home so much!!! Some days the kids don't even see Parley at all...

ANDERSONS said...

Hey Julie can I get your guys email address I am making my blog private and I would like to add you guys, just send your email to cjanderson_28@hotmail.com, Thank you!