Sunday, October 25, 2009

Life is Full of Changes

Why we haven't been posting...

A day or two before my birthday Joshua came home and told me that he'd officially been transferred to work in West Phoenix (Tolleson) and that he would be starting the next Monday. We're pretty sure that things were meant to be because our apartment lease was coming to a close and we were unsure about what to do next. After much searching and many sketchy neighborhoods we found a house to rent that cut Joshua's commute from an hour to 4 1/2 minutes! We've only been in the new house for one week, but we already see the benefits. Joshua comes home every day for lunch and then he's home by 5:15pm. I LOVE IT!!! (Can I tell you how great it is to be making dinner and not have the boys standing at my heals yelling at me for one thing or another?!)

These are the only two pictures we took of our entire move (I'm sorely disappointed with myself on that one):



Ten points to anyone who correctly guesses what's inside this box!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Congrats on the new place guys!

ANDERSONS said...

I hope its ok but I found your blog off Tiffany Youngs and thought I would say Hi and that I will miss your family in the world, to bad I never really got to know you, I always thought you were the nicest person, I never felt welcome in the ward but you were always a friendly face to see and you always had a smile, thank you!

Tiffani said...

I'm so glad you found a place that you are happy with. Its so nice to have daddy close by! Can't wait to see more pics as you get settled in!

Angie said...

I think the box holds toys.

I was just about to send Josh an email asking about his work, since I knew things were shifting around and I hadn't heard from him. Sounds like things worked out well! Super good news with the short commute. I'm happy for you guys!