Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Has it Really Been Over a Month?






So I missed Halloween... The boys (and their parents) were pretty cute pirates, but those photos have been removed from the memory card and are now safely digitally preserved on our non-internet computer- sorry folks.

Thanksgiving was great. My parents, sister Annie and her husband Dennis, and little brother Adam drove down south and we spent 5 days together in the beautiful weather that Arizona is famous for. We feasted, Black-Friday shopped, walked downtown Scottsdale, walked a mall (just because it's a Hallberg thing to do), did some crafts, and of course - watched a lot of football.

I would never claim to be a master chef or even a great cook, but I will take some credit for making an awesome looking Apple Pie - it even tasted pretty good, if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

PSC said...

Just got your Christmas card and those are such great pictures! And I must have read your mind because I just updated the blog!!
Merry Christmas! We miss you guys too.