Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Latest Update...

I can see why third and subsequent children have fewer photos of them. They aren't loved any less than the first two, it's just with so many more things to remember now, the camera isn't always on the priority list! I guess I have plenty of room for improvement.
Now that I have my own car during the week my need to get out of the apartment on weekends has dwindled, so we spend most Saturdays relaxing at home, building gas stations (or whatever) out of duplos.
My boys love their new toy... err brother. German looks forward to when Scotland will talk and hold toys. Eli will be glad when Scot can take bites of the food Eli is always offering. And of course, both boys will be ecstatic when Scot can growl back at them!
My first attempt at Mickey Mouse pancakes!
We love this little boy! He is so full of smiles and sweet little giggles. He's already so different than his brothers were and I'm loving getting to know his personality.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Nice work with the pancakes. I like how you made a face on it - are those blueberries? Yum!

Stephanie said...

Wow, he totally looks like a "Scott"! Do you always say his name with a Scottish accent? You should. I would.

Reid and Brittney said...

Your boys are getting so big. Scot is a cutie!!! I can't believe we both have 3 boys..crazy!!! Miss seeing you guys!!