Sunday, June 28, 2009

This Week's Update

First of all, No. There is NO baby yet. He should be here any time, but I'm not actually due until the 5th of July - so, who knows! And sorry Kira - some women take cute belly shots (Melia H and Tammy), but some just don't. I happen to fall in the latter category. But you will be excited to know that my ankles are just as swollen as they were with German, if not worse!

OUR HAPPENINGS AND PROOF THAT I'M LOSING MY BRAIN:

Grandpa Hallberg and Uncle Adam made a spontaneous trip this week and we had lots of fun. Thanks for spoiling us Grandpa! We had lots of fun relaxing, swimming, and hanging out. Sadly, I took no photos.

We also went to the Chandler Splash Pad with some friends. Again, no pictures; unless you count the ones that Treasure took on my camera of all the other kids (none of mine because we were in the bathroom).

Saturday we went to Canyon Lake to enjoy second-hand smoke and loud music, I mean nature. Again, I took no photos, but the largest piece of evidence for my recent brain loss is that I didn't even pack our swimsuits. As our friend Chris asked, "What's the logic behind going to a lake and not bringing your swimsuits?" I have no response. But the boys had fun playing in the sand and walking along the shore with Dad. By the way, it is officially VERY HOT IN ARIZONA!

No comments: