Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Sweet, but Completely Different Boys

German

As I pulled out the vaccum this morning, German asked me to get rid of the bugs (we've been invaded by tiny little bugs!). I assumed that meant to vaccum them up and kill them. But no, this sweet little soul only wanted me to scare them with the noise of the vaccum so that they would just go away. Nice Boy.

Eli

Eli loves shoes, not like a girl, he just likes to have any shoes on his feet. For the last few mornings he goes about his wake up routine and inevitably winds up with someone's shoes on (and usually on the correct feet). Then he gets very upset when you take them off, so he almost always wears shoes. Funny Boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a couple of sweeties, I can hardly wait to have some one on one time with them. Love Grandma

Kira said...

You know Julie... Your due date is fastly approaching, and I dont believe you have posted a belly picture for us... I think you should! For all of us who love you, but live to far away to see you in person! :)