Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Background...

You might notice the new background... I decided that it is time to start decorating for the Fourth of July. My hope is that by decorating for it, it might come a little quicker and I can finally meet my new little boy (he's due the 5th). I will admit that this pregnancy has been less than comfortable and I'm anxious to bend over again and stop having sciatic pain shooting up my leg and bottom all day. By the way, his name is not yet official and even if it was we wouldn't tell you, no offense intended.

2 comments:

Callie. said...

good luck til the end. I had sciatica really bad with Lily, so bad I was on painkillers at one point! It is no fun and I was pretty much miserable that whole pregnancy. Hopefully he comes soon, and good luck until then! You're almost there!

Marily said...

For some reason I'm just nervous that we might end up with the same name for our boys. That's one of the reasons I haven't asked.