Sunday, April 20, 2008

Here you go Kira...



Kira has informed me that it's time to update the blog, so here it goes:

I added a couple of recent pictures of the boys playing. The first is as German told me 'German working.' I just wonder what he thinks dad does all day when we tell him that dad's at work. The second is of little Eli playing with his floor gym - which was my greatest yard sale find.

We haven't really been up to anything super interesting the last couple of weeks. Not that life is boring, just nothing out of the norm. We went to the "Desert Botanical Gardens" yesterday with our friends Kim and Andrew and Andrew's mother. It was a nice time and boy were there lots of cacti! We forgot to find a joshua tree to take a picure of the tree and my two Joshua's.

1 comment:

Callie. said...

that is so cute! Look at German working hard. And I love the above picture of your living room. It looks so colorful and organized. Will's messes never look that neat :).