Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Zoo!


My makeshift double stroller!



Eli really enjoyed the zoo!

Six ladies, all these kids plus two babies - we were a sight!

We purchased year-passes to the Phoenix Zoo last fall and thus we visit the zoo frequently, but last week was our first trip back since Eli was born. The boys and I went with a bunch of girlfriends and their kids. We got to see the giraffes, lions, elephants, and a bunch of other animals. German was just glad that the animals were awake - he kept telling me that the animals were asleep, I think because the last time we were there it was night time and we couldn't go see many of the animals.


I also posted a picture of a cool fire that we saw on the way there - okay, not cool for the truck driver or the people stuck in traffic, but way cool for a couple of two year olds (and their moms) to see such a big fire so close.

No comments: