Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our 48-Hour Trip to Utah

After much deliberation we decided that we wanted to make the insanely long drive to Utah (Nibley, Utah to be exact) in order to attend the funeral services for Joshua's Aunt Virginia. It was good to meet a lot of Josh's extended family and spend time with his parents and siblings. We also got to see Joel & Ang and the kids and got the official tour of Utah State from Annie. By the way, Annie works in the coolest old building ever. I think I may have seen it on one of those 'What's hidden in the cellar' shows on the Discovery Channel.

We traveled by way the Hoover Dam - that is a pretty amazing structure! I thought I'd spare you all the pictures of a lot of cement, so I'll just post a photo of me and the boys, to prove we were there. By the way, the boys traveled great - dispelling many of our fears of the trek!

1 comment:

Kira said...

Sad day- you came to utah and I didnt even know you were here! Let alone get to see you guys!