Saturday, March 15, 2008

More of German's Crazy Sleeping Ideas



So I think German is sleep deprived - the first photo was taken last Sunday about 20 minutes before we had to leave for church. I guess German got bored watching us get ready for church, or maybe he was tired since he had woken up at 5:30am. Either way it was a little blessing for the 20 minute break since Joshua and I were asked to speak in church that day and we needed the time to prepare our talks. The second photo was taken after German spent nearly 2 hours playing extremely quietly in his room during nap time. I brought him out to rock and he fell asleep in my arms. I moved him to the couch so I could get up and answer the phone. Just for the record: when German was asked about a nap, he responded, "I'm happy, I'm not tired."

1 comment:

Treasure said...

These pictures are so funny!! What a cute boy!!