Monday, November 1, 2010

A Moment of Reflection...

Please feel free to skip if you don't want to read my thoughts! A former mission companion reminded me that it was 10 years ago today that we entered the MTC (Mission Training Center). I'm feeling a bit old all of a sudden. I guess a lot has happened in those ten years: I served in Germany for 18 months, finished college, taught 3 years of school, was married to my Man, and have had 3 children. Okay, so I guess the ten years haven't been wasted. Sometimes I'd like to go back and fix my mistakes or just relive a few of those golden moments in my past. Thanks to everyone for being a part of my life - it's a good one.

3 comments:

Marily said...

That's quite a list for 10 years! Way to go!

Stapletons said...

I know, right?!
I often look at my kids and wonder where they came from??!

Stapletons said...

And then I remember the 9 months of nausea....but it just seems like yesterday we took our walking tour of Regenburg, and stopped for cocoa at that little hotel to warm up, and froze our behinds off tracting the streets in the fog!
Remember when I ate an ice cream shake in the middle of winter and we had to go to the church and lay against the heater, because my heating system was starting to shut down? I'm so moronic sometimes!