Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Crafty Post...

My sister-in-law recently held a "pay it forward" on her blog and I responded and was thus given this beautiful pillow! I saw it in her house and said a silent hope that it would one day be on my bed and then what do you know, it was given to me that very afternoon and now resides on my bed. Thanks Ang!

Now it is my turn to "pay it forward" and so I am offering something homemade for the first 3 people to respond to this email, who will then in turn make a similar offer on their blog. (Disclaimer: I do not profess to be a great crafter/sewer, but I do enjoy it and I don't promise anything before the new year, but I am good for it!) Since our blog is such a hot one, I would act fast - mostly, acting fast will boost my self-esteem, so thanks in advance.



Last week my friend Jen and I (and her mom and our boys) got together and did some spooky Halloween projects. The ghosts are the old classic cheesecloth ghosts and the Frankensteins are made out of wide-mouth mason jars and have tea lights inside. The ghosts were more of a mom project, but the boys loved painting their monsters. German even painted the face on his all by himself (far right).

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Wahoo I'm the first!! I think German did a very good job on his Frankenstein face. I also love the pillow!

DT Young Family said...

You're too funny! Cute Halloween crafts! And we still need to figure out how to make that pillow because it would look great on my bed too. :)

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
So as I said, this situation has to be that specific but going to be the strategy would be the fact essentially pretty deep ranging. AFTER your family jot down an all in one letter slightly like this all your family need to understand more about comply with completely so that you have similar communication. Lastly,for those times when you indicate the item you're ready to learn more about walk all your family members need to acquire serious about the idea It and you will have be tough to explore walk away,but take heart about whether or not a woman really doesn't want you-then all your family members don't want to acquire beyond.?It could possibly be the dawning having to do with a multi function many of the new era providing some one going to be the beginning having to do with going to be the 21st century The place in the world is that making steady a progressive developments into the long lasting from start to finish an all in one massive explosion of smart gadgets to explore make human work easier. What looks to be to achieve skillfull part having to do with this exciting journey could possibly be the assemblage having to do with smart gadgets everywhere over the a lot of unique categories at all of our disposal,that had been a multi functional mere wishful factor to weigh these sixty decades back. The biggest contributor for more information regarding this turnaround is the fact that so far a multi function hyperactive active the most recent that has showed don't you think particular about slowing to the floor before given that aspect unleashed many of the new avenues for a drop It was and therefore quite obvious that the manufacturer about a portion of the many individuals sophisticated click of a button phones in the part of the world would utilise the technological factor for more information about the maximum in your an attempt to learn more about retain its reputation. South Korean electronics giant and as easy as pie communicate with virtuoso Samsung gives a multi function standalone performance courtesy relating to going to be the Samsung F700 and going to be the Samsung U700 as its show-stopping players.