Saturday, May 16, 2009

Diamondbacks v. Reds

This is a horrble picture of yours truly, but since there are so few photos with me in them, I figured I would put it on anyway.


This was our view - so close!


Joshua landed some nice tickets to the Diamondback game last Wednesday evening (and no, the D-backs did not win). We were on the 1st level, and only the 16th row back. It was easier to watch the actual game than it was to watch the huge screen version - a first for us. German loved watching the game, but mostly cheering whenever the ball and bat connected. Eli mostly liked the popcorn and flirting with the girls a few rows back. I figured we'd only make it through a few innings, but our boys were happy the entire game and could've stayed a while longer.

2 comments:

Treasure said...

Those seats rock!!

Angie said...

Baseball is WAAAAY more fun to watch when your seats are up close. I'm happy for you!