Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Moment You've all Been Waiting For...

I like to blog like I have some huge following, even though I know the truth!

I'm not even going to try and catch up on such large events as: Thanksgiving, Eli's B-day, Christmas, New Year's, or German's B-day. We'll just move on...

You might recall my ramblings about our house being a lemon, well the main reason was that we had some water damage and would have to replace our entire flooring! That was July - now in January we have completed, well nearly, our project.


This is our new wood and tile, we also put carpet in the bedrooms - soooo much better!

This is what our hall bath looked like for a few days.

My laundry room.


The boys sure enjoyed the living room sleep-overs. We also were housed at a hotel for a week (no pictures), which would have been fun with the heated pool and all, except that my kids were sick the entire week - bummer!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love the floors! The dark wood is my fave - maybe I can talk Joel into redoing ours...:) Congrats on surviving!

Angie said...

Ew, a week in a hotel with sick kids! Nowhere to go! Nowhere to hide during naptime! Sorry about that. BUT, your floors look amazing!