Sunday, April 18, 2010

Eli Takes the Next Big Step...


Last weekend Scotland and I flew to SLC with one of my old companions, Summer, and her baby. We attended the funeral of our mission president's wife, Sister Harker. Although the occasion was not a party, it was really nice to see some old friends and catch up them. I also got to spend some good time with my brother and sister and their families and Josh's parents. But the best part about the whole trip was coming home to a toilet trained Eli! I have the greatest husband ever! (Sorry, no pictures of Eli on the toilet.)

4 comments:

Bree :--) said...

Look at you blogging!! I haven't been on here forever. OK, best surprise EVER to come home to a potty trained Eli. Seriously, he has done sooo well. It gives me some hope! ha. Maybe someday we'll get there with Tay.:)

Angie said...

So, blogger says the title of your post is "We future homeowners" - anything you want to share??? :)

Shelbs said...

Wow! Strong work Josh Clark! Aubrey is so excited her future man is now toilet trained! yay!!

Stapletons said...

So great that you got to go! Josh IS the best husband EVER! Good job Eli!!