Thursday, August 6, 2009

Four Weeks Old...


Our little Scot is such a sweet baby. I'm really enjoying his kind countenance and his searching eyes. Each time I look down at him (and he's awake) I can tell he's exploring some of the sights of this outside world. I love it! I'm so glad that babies come out helpless because by the third boy there isn't lots of extra time to just sit and hold him. German and Eli sure love their brother. I can't leave Scot on the ground or anywhere within their reach unattended because he'll get attacked with kisses and hugs or nose honks and Eli trying to help Scot clap. I love being their mother - I wouldn't trade this time for anything!

2 comments:

DT Young Family said...

His eyes are open! I haven't seen them much. He looks like German to me in these pics. Looks like you had a great time in Calif. too!

Callie. said...

what a beautiful little baby! And look at that dark hair! Lily spent the first four months of her life propped in her chair on the kitchen table. Will was only 17 months when she was born and I think she wouldn't be alive today if I had left her on the floor near him! Glad he is such a sweet baby too. That's a good sign of things to come. :)