Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to Us!!!

As many of you already know, I really enjoy my birthday! My husband did a stellar job surprising me and spoiling me throughout the day, despite the multiple hints German fed me. It was one of my favorite birthdays ever! German even gave me the gift of time - he took a 4 hour nap that day.


Today is Joshua's birthday and we are doing exactly what he dreams of doing every Saturday: sleeping in, watching college football (his gift was cable hook-up for the weekend! - and hence I am blogging!), and going on a hot date later tonight. We both agree that we have enjoyed our birthdays a lot this year.
This is Joshua's Ice Cream Football - no cake, just pure ice cream!



A special thanks goes out to our parents for bringing us into the world and raising us the way you did. We appreciate all of your past and current support:)

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey, Happy Birthday to both of you! Ethan will turn one on the 29th. What fun. It's so nice to have an excuse to celebrate!

Nancy said...

Hey, I'd almost forgotten that our birthdays were within a few days of each other. Remember the combined party at Barber Park 14 years ago? Happy Birthday!!!

Kira said...

I just want to tell you guys both happy birthday- We thought of you on your birthdays but were so busy we didnt have the chance to call. I'm glad you enjoyed them though!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday guys! We thought of you while Joel was watching football yesterday. Was the cable everything he could have hoped for??? :)

Treasure said...

I love the Football Icecream cake!!!

Anonymous said...

We left you a happy birthday on your phone. The weekend was actually relatively DEAD at our place, because James and Marilyn had stuff to do and opted for postponed festivities. That gives us a further excuse to CALL you this weekend, when the gang is alleged to be assembling at our place.