Sunday, July 27, 2008

Where has July gone?!




We've been busy the past few weeks, something somewhat uncommon for us! My nine year old brother, Adam, took his first unchaperoned flight from Boise to Phoenix and stayed a week with us. Let me tell you how nice it was to have him here. He always offered to push the stroller, he played with the boys while I cooked and cleaned, and he helped me brush up on my times-tables!

About a week after Adam's arrival, my parents drove down to see us (and eventually take Adam home) and visit for six days. It sure was a treat to have Grandpa and Grandma H here to spoil us! I'm only sorry that it was so HOT, but they knew what they were getting into! We enjoyed seeing the area's sights and a night at a Dodger v. Diamondback game.

Grandma H had to fly home and go back to work, but Grandpa and Adam convinced us that we should continue on their trip with them. So last Tuesday Joshua, myself, and the boys loaded the car and set off for the happiest place on earth! We had a great two days at Disneyland (it was surprisingly not that crowded for the middle of the summer) and one day at the beach. We're all fried and exhausted, but it was a lot of fun and memorable. Thanks again Bumpa for all the fun!

6 comments:

JoshL said...

What?! You guys were in California and did not swing by? Ouch... I'll bet you would have visited the cousins, though...

Shelbs said...

Julie are you so excited for this saturday! Did you already reserve your copy of "breaking dawn"! I am so excited! I hope you guys had fun in Cali. Eli is so cute. And of course little German. I hope he still calls me "schubby."

J and Ris said...

What fun memories I'm sure you're having this summer! Your boys are so cute! I love you pic of Adam- he doesn't look very happy! Hope Cali was fun and also the time you had with your family there visiting you! Marisa

Marily said...

Hi Julie! Cute pictures. Glad you guys had a fun and busy July!

Tammy said...

Sooo jealous! I want to go to Disneyland! Tell your Dad I want to be invited next time! :)

Treasure said...

Eli with sand on his face it doesn't get much cuter than that.