Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Our Little Eli!

Okay, so I don't have tons of experience around infants, but I don't think that many infants smile and laugh as much as Eli does. Once his basic needs are met (sleep, food, and a clean diaper) he is as happy as a clam! He has this open mouth grin with a sweet voice that coo's and it melts my heart. Every time I run to get it on video he stops! Eli doesn't really like to sleep through the night yet, but he is pretty scheduled and does go back to sleep pretty easily - I can't complain! I love this little addition to our family and am enjoying getting to know him.



As you can tell, Eli really enjoys his sleep!

2 comments:

Callie. said...

Julie! I am so glad you commented and that you left the site for your blog on mine! Craig is very excited to. Now we can keep in touch and see the progress of our kiddos. Eli looks great and I'm glad he's such a good baby for you. We hope everything else is going great for you guys!
Talk to you soon!
Callie

Angie said...

Hey guys! Julie - I need to know how you got such a cute background on your blog - I love how it looks! Hope all is well for you - We're doing well...now!!